Montpellier sits at the heart of the Mediterranean arc, halfway between Italy and Spain. The regional capital is one of the great conurbations, now and for the future, with its International Airport, the TGV station and motorway systems that connect it with increasing speed to the great cities of Europe.
> by air?
Airport International de Montpellier Méditerranée:
- 15 daily return flights to Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Orly-Ouest: 1h10 flight time.
- Direct flights to Ajaccio, Bastia, Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Perpignan, Strasbourg,...
- Direct international flights to Amsterdam, Frankfurt Hann, London Gatwick and Stansted, Lyon, Madrid, Nantes, Copenhagen, Luxembourg.
- National and international flights with connections to: Air France
- Bus service between the airport and the railway station: 15 minutes.
> by train?
- 11 daily trains to Paris: 3h15 by TGV
> by road?
- Paris - Montpellier: approx. 750 km - Exit Montpellier Est, 10 minutes from Le Corum.
... To Le Corum?
- Airport 20 km (25 min).
- Motorway: exit Montpellier Est, direction Town Centre (10 min).
- SNCF Station 5 min. walk.
- 500-space car park under Le Corum.
Download access map
- Taxi Tram : 04 67 58 10 10
- Taxi Bleu : 04 67 03 20 00
- Taxi-Radio du Midi : 04 67 10 00 00
- Taxi du Languedoc : 04 67 10 03 04
- Taxi 2000 : 04 67 04 00 60
Agrandir le plan
Update: 17 July 2009